Krystal Quagliara has been a Health and Fitness coach since 2004. She is the author of “The Playful Journal” and hosts “The Playful Life” podcast, which features tips and interviews to help you lead a playful life! Krystal’s background in pageantry reignited her passion for performance allowing her to become a professional model, film actress and stage performer touring with several music acts. Living in Chicago has inspired Krystal to spend the winters in Southern Italy with her husband, Marc, a goal they have shared for their past 12 years of marriage.
Watch the Video Here:
Krystal Quagliara shares with us how she got into fitness and later on became a fitness coach. Krystal also speaks and opens up about the struggles she had to go through and how that motivated her to work harder to be fit and change her lifestyle.
On this episode of Win A Pageant, you’ll hear:
- How Krystal got into the Health and Fitness Industry
- Krystal on Coping with Obsession on Physical Aspect and Eating Disorder
- Words of Wisdom from Krystal’s Therapist
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | YouTube
Connect with Alycia Darby:
- Join the Free Pageant Course
- Visit WinAPageant.com
- Follow Alycia on Instagram
Connect with Krystal Quagliara :
- Instagram: @krystal.quagliara